hot Tham gia nhóm thảo luận về Sơn Nước trên mạng xã hội Facebook hot
Diễn đàn sơn nước là sân chơi chất lượng dành cho cộng đồng Sơn Nước trên toàn quốc hot
Bạn có thể tìm hiểu thêm thông tin/kiến thức/tư vấn về sơn nước TẠI ĐÂY
Xin HÃY nhấn nút REPORT khi gặp topic spam. Comment trong topic spam sẽ bị BAN NICK không thông báo trước
Dịch vụ Gia công Sơn Nước, Đăng ký dịch vụ Gia công sơn cùng AZ Paint.

Confederate Flag Clothing for sale

kutybuidoi

Confederate rebel flag Clothing includes products such as: Confederate Hoodie, jacket, t-shirt, Sweatshirts, polo shirt, tank top, shorts,….etc. We also have Confederate flag blanket, Sneaker, Tumbler, Bedding set, Flag.

All Confederate flag clothing crafted from a premium polyester and spandex blend, making it both comfortable and durable. Each panel is individually printed, cut and sewn to ensure a flawless graphic with no imperfections. And high definition printing with fine layers, vivid colors and strong artistic sense makes these a pleasure to wear for all occasions.

Soft handfeel
High definition printing colors : 3D digital printing
Design will never peel, flake or crack
Two-way stretch fabric
1030Rebel Flag Bikini QFHM220702:$39.99 $29.95
HOT SUMMER!
Are you looking for a new Rebel Flag Bikini for the summer?
A bikini that not everyone can just buy in a store?
A bikini that draws attention?
Then this one is the right one for you.
Why did I choose exactly this bikini?
I’ve thought about it many times with friends or just in the swimming pool, that there are already many beautiful bikinis, but none is really special.
And now I want to change that.
I would like to give you the chance to buy a bikini that not everyone has and is still very unknown.
A real bargain at this price.

Classic three-point bikini, Soft fabric, fits the skin; With chest support and lining, it is more comfortable to wear
Fabric: Microfiber(88% polyester and 12% spandex)
Regular fit
with lining and chest bracket
Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Package Included : 1x Bikini Set
Processing time : 3-7 days
Shipping Time: 7 – 15 working days average (US)
Maybe the actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effects.
Please allow 0.5-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.

anti ddos
Trên